Imagine your company works on autopilot whether you are around or not. Your people solve difficult problems in a structured way, together, having constructive discussions, analyzing the facts, and making decisions for the good of the business.
This is not a fantasy… Peter Herku in his book, Profitable Empowerment, takes you step-by-step through the process to achieve this. This practical, easy-to-read guide to continuous business improvement shows you:
- What are the 8 critical steps keeping you and your company focused
- What is Lean and Six Sigma and why should you care about them anyway
- What is the easiest, most effective, 20% of the Lean Six Sigma tools that will deliver you 80% of the results you desire
- How to increase your manpower capacity by 20% without hiring more
- How to reduce wastes in your processes by 40% on average without investing
- How to improve product or service quality by 50% at the minimum
Why should I choose this product instead of another one?
This book is focusing on the practical application of business improvement techniques, without going deep into statistics and theory. This book will save you time and gives you hands-on advice better than other books.
Why should I buy it now instead of waiting?
Look, your problem is not going away: you will still need to increase your profitability, quality level, and efficiency. Waiting will not help. If you buy this book now, in a few hours you can start applying the strategies and tools with your team. You’ll wonder why you have not done this earlier.