Herku’s Lean Six Sigma Black Belt credential is specially designed for those process- and business improvement professionals
who wants to demonstrate practical knowledge.
These are some of the concepts you should understand to get certified:
- Be able to identify strategic Lean Six Sigma projects
- Construct an effective project team
- Apply the most important tools during the DMAIC roadmap
- Teach and coach Green Belt project managers
Here are the requirements and quick facts about certification:
- Retake fee is 50 EUR, plus applicable tax
- Own Lean Six Sigma improvement project completed*
- Coached Green Belt project is completed* in by the Green Belt
- 1 coaching video shared per project phase (5 x max 10 min)
Sample Questions & Project Results
This sample question is representative of what you can expect to see on the Black Belt exam. More samples are available upon your request.
Most important part of your Black Belt certification is the proven results you and your coachee has achieved. Typically your results should be around improving quality (reducing mistakes, reducing scrap rate, reducing variation) and/or improving lead times (reducing set-up time, increasing speed, removing non-value-added steps).
Questions? Let me put you on the right path.
Ask about Herku products, services, pricing, implementation, or anything.
Our representatives are standing by, ready to answer your questions.
CALL +31 55 7370002