Herku’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt credential is specially designed for those who wants to add quickly
basic knowledge on LEAN and Six Sigma.
These are some of the concepts you should understand to get certified:
- Key principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Major differences between LEAN and Six Sigma
- High-level knowledge of the DMAIC roadmap
- Most important reasons of successful application
Here are the requirements and quick facts about certification:
- 80 multiple-choice exam completed at www.LeanSixSigmaBelts.com
- 150 minutes allotted to complete the exam
- 70% is the passing score
- Registration fee is 100 EUR, plus applicable tax
- Retake fee is 50 EUR, plus applicable tax
This sample question is representative of what you can expect to see on the Yellow Belt exam. More samples are available upon your request.
Questions? Let me put you on the right path.
Ask about Herku products, services, pricing, implementation, or anything.
Our representatives are standing by, ready to answer your questions.
CALL +31 55 7370002