Free Lean Six Sigma Training
Kick-off your continuous business improvement journey and start getting better job opportunities
Part 1 - The Basic Principles of Lean and Six Sigma
Part 2 - The Background of Lean Six Sigma Survey
Part 3 - The LSS Survey Among Green- and Black Belts
Part 4 - The Results of the Survey: Secret of a Good Lean Six Sigma Program
Part 5 - The Strategic Role of Lean Six Sigma in Your Company
The bare minimum everyone should know about Lean Six Sigma
- What is Lean and Six Sigma – explained in plain English
- What are the benefits if you apply them
- What projects can you identify for Lean and for Six Sigma
- What are the SYMPTOMS indicating the need for Lean or Six Sigma
- What should be your driving motivation when starting with Lean Six Sigma
See how a Lean Six Sigma program can go wrong…and learn from it
You will learn:
- The importance of preparation before starting such program
- The involvement of management is more than a PowerPoint presentation
- Why top management should participate in LSS
- How to demotivate Green Belts and Black Belts
Choosing the right Lean Six Sigma program
This part will deal with the following:
- What is an Green Belt and what is a Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma?
- Who were my respondents?
- What questions did I ask?
- How can you benefit from the results of this survey?
Listen to the experts’ opinion now…
In this part we will cover the following:
- What were the responses of the experts?
- What are the top 5 most critical factors?
- …and a special opportunity for you
Defining the exact steps to apply Lean Six Sigma to support your strategy
You will learn:
- How to identify your most important challenges
- What kind of projects can you define to address those challenges
- How to assign the winning team to the projects
- What is the biggest benefit of Lean Six Sigma that nobody ever told you before
- Which are the TOP-3 problem-solving tools
- 30 most important benefits and tangible results of running Lean Six Sigma projects