Introduction to Lean Six Sigma gives you all the fundamentals you need to know about today’s very effective problem-solving and process improvement too. You will learn the background and the main differences between LEAN and Six Sigma and how to use them in your daily situation.
Who should take this course?
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma is designed for all interested person who looks for ways to improve themselves, their organisation and their community.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what is LEAN and what is Six Sigma
- Describe the benefits of using this method
- Introduce the 5 main phases
- Identify possibilities to apply the method
No special knowledge or experience required. It is preferable if you have working experience or you hold a job or voluntary occupation.
Modules and Topics
- Short overview
- Coping with challenges
- Get measurable results
- Experience working in a whole new way
- Understand the background
- Define Lean Six Sigma
- Explore the 14 basic principles
- Find answer to “Is it applicable?”
The 335 explanation of LSS
- Serving stakeholders better
- Continually improving in 3 area’s
- Follow the roadmap
- Share the work, share the reward
- Learn from projects from your industry
- Discover cases for your job occupation
- Avoid pitfalls during the process
- Get your improvement-engine running
About Herku Lean Six Sigma Training
Herku offers a comprehensive catalog of courses and certifications to help you lead, manage, train or develop your organisation and yourself in continual business process improvement efforts. Herku offers you knowledge, materials and technology to support you. Whether you need a customised private course for your whole team or an in-depth instructor-led classroom experience for one person, Herku can help you take the next step on your path to success. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get most out of your investments with Herku.
Questions? Let me put you on the right path.
Ask about Herku products, services, pricing, implementation, or anything.
Our representatives are standing by, ready to answer your questions.
CALL +31 55 7370002