Yellow Belt is the first level of Lean Six Sigma certifications giving you an in-depth understanding of Lean and Six Sigma principles and insight in how to apply these in your industry.
Who should take this course?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is designed for team members of process improvement projects. With this course you will be a more competent team member. The Yellow Belt is also a good opportunity to get some more insight in Lean Six Sigma, before deciding to invest in a Green or Black Belt education.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the basic principles of Lean and Six Sigma
- Describe the benefits of using this method
- Describe the steps of applying Lean Six Sigma
- Identify possibilities to apply the method in your industry
- Name and describe the most effective tools in process improvement
No special knowledge or experience required. It is preferable if you have working experience or you hold a job or voluntary occupation.
DURATION: About 4 hours
AUDIENCE: All interested
PRICE: € 197
Modules and Topics
Intro & background
- Define Lean Six Sigma
- Coping with challenges
- Explore the basic principles
- Experience working in a whole new way
Clarifying current situation
- Defining problem statement and goals
- Describing the process and customer requirements
- Measure current situation
- Analysis of measurement system
Improving and Controlling
- Define your actions
- Test and try
- Calculate your savings
- Control the results
The 335 explanation of LSS
- Serving stakeholders better
- Continually improving in 3 area’s
- Follow the roadmap
- Share the work, share the reward
Investigating the causes
- Getting the causes out in the open
- 4 common mistakes that kill your analysis
- Prioritizing with Pareto Law
- Proving that you got it right
- Learn from projects from your industry
- Discover cases for your job occupation
- Avoid pitfalls during the process
- Get your improvement-engine running
About Herku Lean Six Sigma Training
Herku offers a comprehensive catalog of courses and certifications to help you lead, manage, train or develop your organisation and yourself in continual business process improvement efforts. Herku offers you knowledge, materials and technology to support you. Whether you need a customised private course for your whole team or an in-depth instructor-led classroom experience for one person, Herku can help you take the next step on your path to success. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get most out of your investments with Herku.
Questions? Let me put you on the right path.
Ask about Herku products, services, pricing, implementation, or anything.
Our representatives are standing by, ready to answer your questions.
CALL +31 55 7370002